jueves, 22 de junio de 2017

Day 3: Apparently not that bad...

Let the day begin! Let this new spirit invade me and let me fly....
It feels different today... probably I'm getting used to your absence that it just feels okay.

I do miss you and a lot but at least today I'm not in pain and that for me is enough... at least for now...

Who knows? Probably it's finally my time to shine and grow... and simply let go... simply move on...

No idea where I took my strength from but I feel better...I  feel that I will survive this... I just know it... This can't be the end of my life!

It is definitely painful but it won't kill me! It will only hurt but I will survive! I'm not even feeling despised... just nostalgic...

I still close my eyes and see you there, smiling and walking with me.... but I have to let you go... even if I don't want to...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario