I just wrote "I love you" and my eyes were about to cry... my eyes just got moisturized and I felt a slight pressure in my heart... Pain remembering me.... warning me... advising me....
And then came something small that I wanted to tell you.... Something that I would usually text you about or even call you but today I couldn't... I wanted and was about to call you but knew that I shouldn't... And again... it hurt...
It pained because there's no one else I can call... no one else I could say these small things that I used to tell you as soon as they happened... And I just started to miss you... miss these small moments we daily had... these small talks that made me feel you were standing right next to me even if you weren't...
And now that all is over I can't really find a way to start over.... how could I if we came together to this city and chose our home together? This just leaves me heart-broken and in pain....
Day 2 again... hurts...

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario