It is time to remember everything that we lived together.... It's time to be nostalgic... and melancholic as well...
Remembering is what makes me feel okay.... guarantees me that it wasn't a dream... that it was true... that for more than a year we were both happy...
And remembering how suddenly everything ended...
Now it's just like being two awkward people not knowing how to interact between each other... So from my side I just have to see your behavior and then just react accordingly...
We already said everything we could, at least I did and I think that you also did.. So it's just time to accept the reality and keep going even if it hurts. Even if I don't want to...
I just hope that you remember everything we lived together... every laugh, every smile, every kiss...
Just remember how we used to cook together, how we used to laugh together and joke about many things... Remember how we both came into this city to search for our home... How will it be from now on? How will I live in that house that we both chose for us?? Will I be able to??
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario