Woke up at my usual time and for a brief moment I felt you there by me... but you weren't... It was just the deepest desire from my heart that had woken me up to torture me...And there I was... laying in bed after the big tragedy... Had to fight against my own body in order to get up... I just wanted to keep sleeping... specially because I discovered that sleeping made me forget about everything....
Still I managed to get up and start my day...with you in my heart and mind.
Had to leave my house as usual by 8am and I must confess that in every step I made it felt as if you were there by myside... even if it was all a lie.
And just like that my day went by... just like if you were there... like if you cared... just protecting my heart... protecting it from the truth...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario